This is seriously the BEST vitamin out there! Like, absolute best.
I was a bit hesitant to buy these vitamins at first, being almost $35 a bottle at my local health food store. I was REALLY reconsidering my splurge. After years of questionable eating habits (among other things), not exercising, and feeling all around shitty every day of my life, I tried to make a turn around this year. It’s taken me 26 years and while I may have fallen off the wagon the last couple months (and paying DEARLY for it) I’m doing my best to get back on track and move forward with my life. Now that being said, when I took my couple months off, I stopped taking my multivitamin. Immediately I started feeling like I was declining and it didn’t help with the “just one more day won’t hurt” mentality. One more day of pizza at midnight, with snacking on ice cream at work, with over all bad choices for me, personally. Not enough water, too much dairy, and no nutrients. Now, I’m still not fully back to my good behavior BUT, I am back on the Vitamin Code…
And I feel fabulous, or at least better than I WAS.
I’m still fatigued, that’s a given, I’m ALWAYS fatigued no matter how much sleep I get, I’m constantly exhausted. But with this supplement in my daily routine I have so much more energy than I did before. This vitamin makes me feel great and I know it’s because of the goodness inside those two capsules I take every morning (and some times every night as well). I can’t spend another day without them, I’m THAT serious about these. I can feel a huge difference in my energy levels.
What’s so awesome about these vitamins?
- Designed especially for women. The below in bold is taken from the website.
- Breast Health† – Vitamins D and E
- Reproductive System† – Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Bone Strength† – Vitamins A, C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Healthy Skin† – Vitamins A, C, Copper, Iron
- Heart Health† – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C and E
- Optimal Digestion† – Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D
- It is a RAW product: uncooked, and has no binders such as: Fructose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate or Corn Starch.
- It is made out of fruits and vegetables
- You can break open the capsules and add them to smoothies if you have trouble swallowing pills.
- Friendly for ALL diets: gluten free, dairy free, and Raw.
Contains a live Pro-biotic.
I am so happy with these vitamins, I recommend them to everyone I know. They really are so wonderful! Try them, I promise you’ll love them too!